- Prep Time: 11m
- Cook Time: 17m
- Serves: 50
- Category: Side Dishes
- 100 largely diced, small golden potatoes
- 6 lb yellow onions, cut into 1? strips
- 1 1/2 c cup olive oil
- 3 lb melted butter
- 3/4 c Better Than Bouillon® Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 1/2 c granulated garlic
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil, melted butter, Seasoned Vegetable Base, garlic, paprika, potatoes and onions. Toss to coat.
- Pour mixture in an aluminum-grilling pan and place directly on grill.
- Cook potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until fork-tender.