- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Serves: 6
- Category: Entrées
- 1 1/2 c cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 c hot wing sauce
- 1 tbsp. Better Than Bouillon® Chicken Base
- 2 c chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 c cracker crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Add the cream cheese, milk, wing sauce, and chicken base to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Stir to incorporate.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Spread the chicken mixture into an 11"x7" baking dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the cracker crumbs.
- Place the baking dish directly into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cracker crumbs are golden brown.
- Carefully remove the baking dish from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve immediately with crackers or vegetables.