- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Serves: 50
- Category: Side Dishes
- 1 1/2 qt hot water mixed with ⅓ cup Better Than Bouillon� Roasted Beef Base and 2 tablespoons Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Garlic Base, dissolved
- 1 1/2 lb unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 qt whole milk
- 25 large eggs
- 6 1/4 lb all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add the milk, eggs and flour to a mixer and mix on medium-high until bubbly.
- Add the Roasted Beef Base broth and butter to a hotel pan. Place in the oven and heat until bubbly.
- Pour the batter directly into the hotel pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven heat to 350�F and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Remove the pan from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting.