- Prep Time: 2h 25m
- Cook Time: 6m
- Serves: 4
- Category: Entrées
- 2 tbsp. Peruvian dry rub
- 2 tbsp. yellow hot chili paste (available from www.peruvianimport.com)
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried chopped orange peel
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. annatto powder
- 1 lb lean pork, cut into 2" cubes
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh garlic, finely minced
Peruvian Dry Rub Ingredients
Yellow Hot Chili Sauce Ingredients
- In a large zip-top bag, combine dry rub, olive oil and orange juice.
- Add the pork cubes, seal the bag and place directly into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat the grill to 400° F.
- Remove the pork from the refrigerator and thread each piece of pork onto a metal skewer.
- Place the skewers directly onto the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 145° F.
- Carefully remove the pork from the grill to a platter and serve immediately with yellow hot chili sauce.
- Combine ingredients into a small bowl. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for one month.