- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 16m
- Serves: 50
- Category: Side Dishes
- 50 corn on the cob (in the husk)
- 3/4 c cup honey
- 3/4 c Better Than Bouillon® Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 2 1/4 lb melted butter
- 1/3 c coarse, black pepper
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix honey, Seasoned Vegetable Base, melted butter and black pepper.
- Pull the husk back from the corn (but don?t remove husk) and remove the silk from the corn. Brush the mixture on the corn, when all sides have been coated, pull husk to cover the corn.
- Place the corn directly onto the grill, turning the corn every 3-4 minutes.
- Cook until the corn is soft to the touch (approximately 15-18 minutes).