- Prep Time: 2h
- Cook Time: 20m
- Serves: 50
- Category: Appetizers
- 20 lb chicken wings, tips trimmed
- 1/3 c Better Than Bouillon® Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 2 lb pounds baby arugula
- 2/3 c minced garlic
- 2/3 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. cracked black pepper
- 3 3/4 lb grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 5 c olive oil
- In a food processor, mix Seasoned Vegetable Base, arugula, garlic, lemon juice, cracked black pepper and 1 pound of the Parmesan cheese. Pulse for 30 seconds and drizzle in the olive oil until the pesto is combined.
- Coat the wings in the pesto and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to 450°F.
- Place wings on the grill and grill for 10 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove the wings from the grill and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese.