- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Serves: 12
- Category: Entrées
- 2 pkg Southeastern Mills® Country Biscuit Mix
- 2/3 c buttermilk
- 1 c cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 Slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spray a sheet pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Add the biscuit mix, cheese, bacon, black pepper and sugar to a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Add the buttermilk and mix until combined. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to 1/2" thickness.
- Cut the dough using a 2" biscuit cutter.
- Transfer the biscuits to the prepared sheet pan and place directly into the oven.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.