- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 2h
- Serves: 50
- Category: Service Sauces & Condiments
- 4 (8-10 pound) spiral sliced ham
- 1 3/4 lb thinly sliced, diced bacon
- 1/4 c Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Base
- 3 1/2 lb dark brown sugar
- 3 1/2 c water
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Saute bacon until lightly browned. Add Roasted Chicken Base, brown sugar and water, stir and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Score top of ham ½-inch diagonally and repeat scoring in the opposite direction as if cutting X?s. Place the hams into hotel pans.
- Baste hams with a portion of the glaze and place in the oven. Continue to baste the hams with the remaining glaze throughout the cooking process as specified on package.
- Cook until internal temperature is 135°F.
- Remove ham from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.